BUSINESS
Multiple payment terms for those planning to purchase apartments in the Green Diamond complex
22 May, 2017
As spring has come, the real estate market has become active. According to the latest data of Georgia’s Public Registry, the number of the real estate registration transactions has increased by 11.7% compared with the previous month reaching 67 414 throughout the country. The number of the preliminary registration transactions increased by 19.7%, hitting 17 952 in tot
al.

According to the real estate market experts, different offers by developers as well as periodical sales have became the reason for such a revival throughout the market.

International Construction Company MAQRO Construction is one of the ones distinguished in terms of flexible offerings to the consumer. Except for the Spring sale, the company offers 5 conditions to those planning to purchase an apartment in the Green Diamond residential complex.

‘We have decided to offer different payment methods in order to make the apartment purchase process more flexible for the consumer. From our point of view, the offered conditions will help the consumer to buy the desirable flat more easily. MAQRO Construction does its best to be adjusted to the needs of our customers,’ Deputy General Director Oguz Kaan Karaer has said.
geotv.ge
MAQRO Construction provides 5 different payment terms for those planning to purchase apartments in the Green Diamond residential complex and the methods envisage solid sales.

• Consumers can enjoy is 15% sale in case of paying the total cost of an apartment in the Green Diamond complex. This payment term will be valid till the end of June. So this is the good opportunity for those who are willing to get a huge discount.

• In case of payment of 15% as the initial installment, the remaining 85% must be paid when the customer gets an apartment – in May, 2018.

• In case of payment of only 10% as the initial installment, the next 30% must be paid within 11 months, while the remaining 60% must be paid upon the completion of the construction.

• 10%-discount applies to the consumers who pay 50% as the initial installment, while the remaining 50% must be paid within 12 months, before the completion of the construction of the complex in May 2018.

• 8% discount applies for consumers who pay 50% as the initial installment while the remaining 50% must be paid upon the completion of the construction.

The new complex Green Diamond project includes three phases. The first phase consists of 731 apartments will be completed in May, 2018. The unique residential complex will be located in an ecologically clean district of Tbilisi, near to the Olympic facilities. The area of the residential complex covers 70,000 m2, with 23,143 m2 internal green territory, which will enable the resident to live differently in Tbilisi. 23 living blocks with 1772 units will be in the residential complex. 3 swimming pools, 4 basketball areas, 4 outdoor fitness areas, 4 playgrounds, 7 pergolas, indoor sport facility, walking and running tracks, commercial areas, social terraces, kindergarten and school will be available for the residents of the complex.

www.greendiamond.ge

AD
Print